Introduction of Fruit Drying Oven
Fruit drying oven as one of the hot air circulation drying ovens is the essential drying sterilization equipment for dried fruit production. Fruit drying machine adopts hot air circulation drying with high temperature resistant axial flow fan and automatic temperature control system. Equipped with double doors & baking vehicles, it has a larger capacity and higher efficiency than single door food drying oven. Featured with easy installation, stable operation, good performance, fruit drying machine is the wise choice for medium size drying business!
Features of Fruit Drying Machine
1. Hot air is circulated in the oven to save the energy, so the heat efficiency is high.
2. It adopts the forced ventilation and adjustable air distributor, thereby materials in the oven can be dried uniformly.
3. The most common heating sources are offered: electricity and steam. Generally, electricity is the most economical and convenient way.
4. Hot air fruit drying oven is made of stainless steel, equipped with an axial flow fan, automatic thermostatic control system and a computer control system.
5. Low noise, smooth operation, automatic temperature control, easy installation, and maintenance.
6. Wide application. This hot air fruit drying machine can be used to dry variety of fruits like blueberries, banana, lime, etc. and it is also applied in the pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food industry and etc..
7. Various hot air drying ovens can be customized according to customers’ needs.
Working Principle of Hot Air Drying Oven
Fruit drying oven adopts the forced circulation of hot air inside the chamber of the oven. In the drying chamber, hot air rises above and the hot air reaches the top of the chamber. Then, hot air is circulated back to the bottom by a fan installed inside the chamber and hence the optimum amount of heat is achieved gradually inside the oven. The drying is the process that the raw material heated in the trays with hot air circle, the wet moisture takes out from material will be exhausted outside at the same time.
Main Parts of Hot Air Drying Oven
Fruit hot air drying oven consists of several main parts like baking trays, axial flow fan, radiator, baking vehicles and so on. These parts also can be offered additionally by our company.
1. Once Shaping Pressed Baking Trays are specially designed auxiliary products for hot air circulation drying oven. Generally, the baking tray is made with the standard size of 640*460*45mm and it also can be customized according to customers’ demands. The materials for making tray are aluminum alloy or stainless steel.
2. The axial flow fan is the auxiliary part of the hot air drying oven with the power of 0.45kw. The materials for manufacturing fan are aluminum alloy or stainless steel. The fan can also be customized.
3. The radiator is also the auxiliary part of hot air drying oven, and the materials made are carbon steel, aluminum alloy or stainless steel. The customization of the radiator is available.
4. The baking vehicles and its wheels are made of carbon steel or stainless steel. Their customization is also available.
Technical Data of Hot Air Drying Oven
|Heating method||electric heating|
|Quantity of trays||48|
|Dimension of trays(mm)||460×640×45|
|Temperature inside the oven||30-140°C|
|No. of trolley||2|
|Power of Fan||0.45KW|